Dress Code Policy
All students are expected to dress and groom appropriately, with an emphasis on modesty, decency, personal and public health. In essence, we dress for success. Students are also expected to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene. Therefore, the following items are not allowed on the Knight Prep campus.
1. All students are expected to wear appropriate footwear for school. No flip-flops, slippers, or slides.
2. All shirts and tops must cover the midriff at all times. The following are examples of clothing that is unacceptable: tank tops, strapless, spaghetti straps, off-the-shoulder, cutout designs, low-cut shirts, bare back, sheer or mesh clothing that does not have an appropriate shirt underneath, etc.
3. All pants and shorts must fit at the waist. No sagging or low riding will be permitted. Clothing must cover undergarments when sitting, standing or bending.
4. Hemline, rips, and slits above mid-thigh are not acceptable.
5. Clothing and hair accessories that are unsafe and/or dangerous are not permitted (for example, studded belts, chains, spikes, handcuffs, safety pins, needles, etc.)
6. Clothing or jewelry that depicts any illegal activity, sexually related or obscene gestures and material, tobacco, drugs, alcohol, or words, pictures, or phrases that depict violence or intimidation may not be worn.
7. Any body piercing that presents a safety issue or major distraction will not be allowed.
8. Any clothing or styles of dress that may be construed to provoke fear, violence or intimidation is not acceptable.
9. The wearing of religious clothing and/or head covering is expressly permitted.